With countless patients now smiling and speaking with confidence, Dr. Mizrahi is celebrated for providing among the best Teeth-In-A-Day Beverly Hills has to offer.
Although patients who are missing teeth commonly feel self-conscious about the appearance of their mouth, tooth loss is not solely a cosmetic issue. If left untreated, missing teeth can cause expensive and irreversible damage—including bone loss, periodontal disease and receding gums.
The Teeth-In-A-Day procedure is a revolutionary way to address the full scope of issues related to missing teeth. Ideal for patients who are unsatisfied with their temporary dentures and want to achieve a smile makeover as quickly as possible, Teeth-In-A-Day restores beautiful, natural-looking teeth and prevents further complications in a single procedure.
Having helped countless patients achieve a vibrant smile and reclaim their oral health, Dr. Mizrahi is widely recognized for delivering some of the best Teeth-In-A-Day Los Angeles has available.
An Overview of the Teeth-In-A-Day Procedure
Ideal for patients in Los Angeles who want to achieve a smile makeover as quickly as possible, the Teeth-In-A-Day procedure is an innovative approach to dental restoration that provides patients with Beverly Hills dental implants and a permanent full-arch prosthesis in just one day.
Most commonly used in patients who are not satisfied with their removable dentures, the Teeth-In-A-Day procedure is comprised of three steps:
- Step 1: Extractions of necessary teeth, if applicable.
- Step 2: The placement of four dental implants per arch. Each implant is a thin titanium post surgically placed along the jawline to act as a root substitute, providing a strong foundation for the fixed prosthesis.
- Step 3: The conversion of the removable dentures into a fixed, permanent prosthesis, providing patients with beautiful and fully functional teeth.
Following the procedure, patients leave Dr. Mizrahi's Beverly Hills office with a beautiful smile and unprecedented confidence. With virtually no downtime, patients can typically resume normal activities the very next day.
The Benefits of Teeth-In-A-Day
The Teeth-In-A-Day procedure presents a number of appealing benefits for patients, including:
- Rapid results: Because the procedure is performed in just one day, patients instantly experience the benefits of their restored teeth – including improved function, cosmetic appearance and self-esteem.
- Shorter treatment plan: Teeth-In-A-Day reduces complexity, shortens treatment time and avoids the need for bone grafting procedures that are common with traditional dental implants.
- Cost-effective: This option is also less costly than traditional dental implants and the associated procedures, such as bone grafting, a sinus lift and a ridge expansion.
The Difference Between Teeth-In-A-Day and
Traditional Dental Implants
Although traditional dental implants and Teeth-In-A-Day are both used to replace missing teeth, they are two distinct procedures used in very different cases.
Traditional implants can be used to replace a single tooth or multiple teeth, and tend to require additional procedures and an extended healing period. The multi-stage process often begins with a specialized bone grafting procedure to promote bone growth to support dental implants, followed by several months of healing. From there, Dr. Mizrahi will surgically place the dental implants and the patient will undergo an additional healing period to allow the implants to bond to the bone and become permanent fixtures in the mouth. At that point, the restorative dentist will place the actual prosthetic teeth and the patient will possess a beautiful new smile.
Alternatively, Teeth-In-A-Day provides individuals with a full set of permanent teeth in a single procedure, and can only be performed if the patient needs to replace their full upper or lower teeth. In addition, Teeth-In-A-Day often eliminates the need for additional bone grafting procedures, because the approach uses longer and strategically placed implants that provide stability even if the patient possesses minimal bone structure.